Huwebes, Pebrero 19, 2015

Second Home

To cut to the chase, I do like being in this school. And the rest of this article is to explain why.

First of all, this school was my dream ever since I was a little kid. This is why I became an Editor-in-Chief, a frequent candidate in academic competitions outside the school, and the Salutatorian in my old elementary school. I thought that it would boost the chances of me passing in CavSci.

When I passed, the daze I was in settled, and it all became real to me. The stories outside didn't live to my expectations, and this school looked typical to me.
But I still think that going to CavSci is the best decision I've ever made.

We may look like a normal school, but you can see the talent and intelligence the students have here. And the thing I love the most, is the fact that this school has made me experience things that I could never do at my old Lasallian school. In my opinion, this school is magnificent because the people here actually care for you, and the students here are the ones that you  will keep in touch with until the day you die. I don't know how to say this, but the school is both caring and hard, making us feel loved and challenged at the same time.

I know that this school is preparing me for college, and I can sincerely say that I will always look back at my memories here. High school days are really memories of happiness and love. 

aacs











Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento