I would like to thank you for the patience and understanding you have bestowed upon me. You are the heroes of our nation, by simply guiding and loving children more than a job asks for. Instead of just fulfilling your responsibility as a teacher, you have become the second parents of our generation. You have touched the lives of children more than you know. I could only imagine how tiring it is to discipline and teach stubborn kids how to be prepared for the world that awaits. I am honestly surprised that a person can be as long-tempered and brave as a teacher.
But I salute you for being a role model of the youth. You have molded us to be the best we can be. The lessons we carry in life are from you, and for that we will be forever thankful. Your teachings have reached our minds on a personal level, and that will never be forgotten.
I cannot wait for the day that I come back to my Alma mater as a successful person and say to you "I would've never done it without you. Thank you for never giving up on me."
In my opinion, politicians and businessmen do not have the most honorable job there is. Teachers do. Because without you, there wouldn't even be doctors or lawyers or politicians that guide our country today.
I know that I have never expressed my gratitude this deeply before, but I can truly say that in behalf of everyone that has been a student before, thank you teachers, for being the beacon of hope the nation needs.
Yours truly,
Alea
Walang komento:
Mag-post ng isang Komento